- 6 baby (chat) potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 x 150g salmon fillets, pin-boned+
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 bulb baby fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 x 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place a large saucepan half filled with water over high heat and bring to the boil. Line a steamer with non-stick baking paper. Arrange the potato slices in the base of the steamer, top with the salmon, place on top of the saucepan and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Steam for 8–10 minutes or until the potato is tender and the salmon cooked through.
- Flake the salmon and place in a dish with the potato, cucumber, fennel, tomato, vinegar, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Serve with lemon wedges.